Friday, January 9, 2009

My Patchwork Suede Purse

So, I'm at this bar in the valley hangin' out on a barstool watching some friends play darts, it's late, everyone in the place is drunk and next thing I know there is a weird creepy guy standing behind me asking me "is that your purse?", so I say "yes, it is", he then asks "well, what's in it?", to which I respond "stuff".

Now I'm not sure, because I have been out of the game a while, but I would venture to guess that this is NOT normal guy behavior, or is it? Do guys look at me and think "god, I'm totally going to approach that girl and make a complete ass out of myself", or do they look at me and, thinking with the wrong head, say the first unintelligent thing that flies out of their mouths?

Baffled.
g.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment